Please see below open Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) for which the U.S. Embassy Nairobi is currently accepting applications for Public Affairs grants from non-profit organizations, non-governmental organizations, civil society organizations, or community-based organizations. You can view the full application on grants.gov by clicking each item. Please note the funding opportunities will only be open for a limited time.
- DOS-NBO-PAS-FY19-001 Building Interfaith Bridges
- DOS-NBO-PAS-FY19-002 Art for Social Change
- DOS-NBO-PAS-FY19-003 Alumni Engagement
- DOS-NBO-PAS-FY19-005 Strengthening Women’s Voices in Politics
- DOS-NBO-PAS-FY19-006 Building Resilient Communities by Defending Women’s Rights
- The attached [Notice of Funding Opportunity] offers organizations in Kenya an opportunity to develop specific proposals that will address the overall economic impact of U.S. government assistance to Kenya. This project will be funded by the U.S. Department of State Global Engagement Center and U.S. Embassy Nairobi will review all Kenya-related proposals. Successful bidders will provide a description of their concept and methodology. Specifically, proposals will be evaluated on whether they analyze and quantify the benefits that U.S. government assistance in education, health, security, humanitarian, and other sectors creates in Kenya on an annual or other time-bound period. Interested parties can contact the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi at NairobiPAS@state.gov for further information. Application concept papers are limited to three pages and must be received according to the solicitation instructions by April 29, 2019.