Health and Travel Alert for U.S. Citizens Seats Available on EU Charter Flight to Frankfurt
Event: The European Union has organized a charter flight with Ethiopian Airlines from Nairobi to Frankfurt this Thursday, April 23 at 13:10, arriving in Frankfurt at 20:25. Non-EU/Schengen citizens need an onward ticket out of the EU/Schengen area due to the entry restrictions, unless they have permanent residence in an EU/Schengen country. Tickets can be booked at the following link: https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/special-offer?key=EU-Delegation-Evacuation
- All passengers shall first read the terms and conditions before proceeding to making the booking.
- as the booking is originating from Kenya the amount will be in KES
- Price totaling USD1,443.00 and KES152,818.00
- You might note a different exchange rate than the one in the market but this is due to the different exchange rate mechanism applied on airline fares globally.
- There are 263 available seats.
- When you send out the communication to travelers please indicate that this is a special flight organized/facilitated by EU Delegation but not a commercial/regular flight and can only be booked at the site mentioned above.
- All non-EU member citizens shall observe the entry/transit restrictions for Germany.
- The tickets are non-refundable and non-reroutable.
- Passengers shall only choose the option for One-Way when booking.
- Credit card is the only option for payment
- On the menu selection for class of service, only Economy Class is available.
- On the menu selection for number of passengers, all passengers are considered as adults.
- There will be no in-flight entertainment
- U.S. Embassy Nairobi, Kenya
United Nations Avenue, Gigiri
+254 (0) 20 363 6451
+254 (0) 20 363 6000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 for calls from the United States or Canada
+1-202-501-4444 for calls from overseas (Kenya)
- Kenya Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: @USEmbassyKenya and @CDCKenya
If you wish to unsubscribe from these messages please use the following link: