The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for parking lot general repairs as per attached scope of work.
- QUOTATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PR10010994 – SWING SPACE PARKING LOT (FBO 849) GENERAL REPAIRS
- SF1442 Cover Page SWING SPACE PARKING LOT (FBO 849) GENERAL REPAIRS PR10010994
- SWING PARKING REPAIRS SOW PR10010994
- NDAA COVERED TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES MEMO
- Notice to all Vendors on Value-Added Tax (VAT)
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov; on or before August 20th, 2021, at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR10010994 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL:
- RFQ. PR10010994 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visits has been scheduled as follows: –
- Thursday 12thAugust 2021 starting 9:00am.
- Meeting Point: American Embassy- Swing Space Parking Main Gate.
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit by 9AM Tuesday 11th August 2021.