- Notice to all Vendors on Value-Added Tax (VAT) (PDF 276 KB)
- Scope of Work for Cleaning Services (PDF 202 KB)
- PR10047407 (PDF 56 KB)
- QUOTATION INSTRUCTIONS PR10047047 FOR CLEANING SERVICES (PDF 106 KB)
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for cleaning services as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a Purchase Order to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOfirstname.lastname@example.org With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov; on or before July 22nd, 2021 at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ NO. PR10047407, PRICE PROPOSAL
- RFQ NO. PR10047407, TECHNICAL PROPOSAL
Please note that Mandatory Site visits have been scheduled as follows: –
- Friday 16thJuly 2021 starting 09:00am.
- Meeting Point:Gigiri Diplomatic Police Station
Send names and ID number of representatives for the site visit by 9AM Thursday 15th July 2021.