SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION NUMBER PR10081417 – COMMON AREAS CLEANING – 1ST OCTOBER 2021 TO 31 OCTOBER 2022
- NDAA COVERED TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES MEMO
- QUOTATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PR10081417 – COMMON AREAS CLEANING
- Notice to all Vendors on Value-Added Tax (VAT)
- 2021 COMMON AREAS CLEANING SOW RR,Shanzu, R02 & FF – Oct 2021 – October 2022
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for Common Areas Cleaning as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov; on or before February 22nd, 2021 at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR10081417 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices before VAT
- RFQ. PR10081417 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visits has been scheduled as follows: –
- Wednesday 11thAugust 2021 starting 11:00am.
- Meeting Point:Rosslyn Ridge -Magnolia Close off UN Avenue
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit by 9AM Tuesday 10th August 2021.