RFQ PR10552945 – CDC ACs Preventive Maintenance Service
- PR10552945 (PDF 4 MB)
- Request for Quotation (PDF 403 KB)
- ACs Preventive Maintenance Services (PDF 202 KB)
- Covered Telecommunications Equipment or Services (PDF 207 KB)
- Notice to VAT (PDF 276 KB)
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for ACs preventive maintenance service for CDC Nairobi and Kisumu offices for a period of one year to be serviced quarterly from April 2022 to March 2023 as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to kiroriNM@state.gov; on March 17, 2022 at 4:00PM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
1. RFQ. PR10552945 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices before VAT
2. RFQ. PR10552945 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visit has been scheduled as follows: –
- Thursday 10th March 2022 starting 9:00am. at CDC office KEMRI-CRC within Jaramogi Odinga Referral Hospital in Kisumu then to Kisian.
- Friday 11th March 2022 at 9:00 am at CDC Nairobi office, Mbagathi
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit before or by 10am Wednesday 9th 2022. Send to: kiroriNM@state.gov.