- LETTER TO PROSPECTIVE OFFERORS – PR10621341
- PR10621341 Licenses for Intrusion Prevenstion System
- VAT Notice to all Vendors
- MEMO COVERED TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for – CISCO ASA5516 FirePOWER IPS and AM Licenses for Nairobi, Kisumu and Kericho sites for a period of one year.
from April 2022 to March 2023 as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOfirstname.lastname@example.org With a copy to email@example.com; on March 31, 2022 at 10;00 a.m.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR10621341 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices before VAT
- RFQ. PR10621341 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)