REQUEST FOR QUOTATION NUMBER PR10798440
- SOW PR10798440 VARONIS licence
- SAMS Registration June 8,2022
- FAR CLAUSE 52.204-24
- LETTER TO PROSPECTIVE OFFERORuploads.mwp.mprod.getusinfo.com/…/SAMS-Registration-June-82022.pptx – PR10798440 VARONIS LICENSE
- Notice to all Vendors on VAT
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for – VARONIS LICENSE per services referenced in the scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org; on June 23, 2022 at 10.00 a.m.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR10798440 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices before VAT
- RFQ. PR10798440 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Proposals should be returned together with a signed copy of the FAR CLAUSE 52.204-24 (mandatory). Use the above attached SAMS Registration Powerpoint guidelines and forward your SAM.GOV Unique Vendor Identification number once registered or if you already have it.
Start date: June 9, 2022
Bids will close on June 23, 2022 10.00 East African Time.