- PR10086198 Quotation Instruction (PDF 140 KB)
- PR10086198 Scope of Work (PDF 408 KB)
- PR10086198 SF-1442 Cover Page (PDF 99 KB)
- NDAA Compliant (Microsoft Word, 30 KB)
- VAT Notice (PDF 276 KB)
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to KamireGA@state.gov ; on or before August 20th, 2021, at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ PR10086198 – NEC AIR QUALITY MONITOR (AQM) INSTALLATION CIVIL WORKS FINANCIAL PROPOSAL:
- RFQ. PR10086198 – NEC AIR QUALITY MONITOR (AQM) INSTALLATION CIVIL WORKS FINANCIAL TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visits has been scheduled as follows: –
- TUESDAY 17 th August 2021 starting 9:00am.
- Meeting Point: American Embassy Compound
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit by 9AM Friday 13th August 2021.