- PR10349386 – Containers Supply and Fabrication (PDF 68 KB)
- Quotation Instructions (PDF 233 KB)
- SF-1442 (PDF 76 KB)
- Notice to all Vendors on Value-Added Tax (VAT) (PDF xx KB)
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for supply, fabricate and install containers as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOfirstname.lastname@example.org With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov ; on or before December 15th, 2021 at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR10349386 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices before VAT
- RFQ. PR10349386 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visits has been scheduled as follows: –
- Thursday 2nd December 2021 starting 11:00am.
- Meeting Point: ATPU – Access through Traffic Head Quarters Nairobi
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit by 9AM Wednesday 1st November 2021.
The U.S. Government intends to award a purchase order to the responsible vendor submitting a technically acceptable quote with the lowest price, based on initial quotations without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so. Prior to contract award, the successful offeror(s) will be required to have a DUNS number and be registered in SAM/COR through the following sites: DUNS – www.dnb.com and SAM/CCR www.sam.gov.