- PR9858122 (PDF 64 KB)
- Quotation Instructions (PDF 98 KB)
- SF-1449 (PDF 137 KB)
- NDAA Compliance (PDF 2 MB)
- Notice to Vendors about VAT (PDF 276 KB)
- FAR Clause (PDF 148 KB)
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for supply of a Vehicles as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov; on or before May 18th, 2021 at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR9858122 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices before VAT
- RFQ. PR9858122 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)