Request for Quotation Number PR9984372 – R/Ridge Potable Water Plumbing Project
- PR9984372 (PDF 79 KB)
- SF1442 (PDF 67 KB)
- Quotation Instructions (PD 121 KB)
- Statement of Work (PDF 397 KB)
- Notice to all Vendors on Value-Added Tax (VAT) (PDF 276 KB)
Dear Prospective Vendor,
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for portable water plumbing project as per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov; on or before August 11th, 2021 at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ. PR9984372 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices without VAT
- RFQ. PR9984372 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL: (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visits has been scheduled as follows: –
- Wednesday 4th August 2021 starting 11:00am.
- Meeting Point: Rosslyn Ridge along Magnolia close off UN Avenue
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit by 9AM Monday 2nd August 2021.