The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
- RFQ (PDF 134 KB)
- Notice to all Vendors on Value-Added Tax (VAT) (PDF 276 KB)
- NEC Building Facade Cleaning (PDF 301 KB)
- NDAA Covered Telecommunications Equipment or Services Representation (PDF 207 KB)
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate email attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to KamireGA@state.gov ; on or before SEPT 14th, 2021, at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ PR10141003 – NEC OFFICE BUILDING CLEANING FINANCIAL PROPOSAL:
- RFQ. PR10141003 – NEC OFFICE BUILDING CLEANING TECHNICAL PROPOSAL (Must not have your Letter Head or Company Stamp/Seal i.e. it should be on plain paper). Your quotation reference number is required on this which matches the price proposal number)
Please note that Mandatory Site visits has been scheduled as follows: –
- THURSDAY 9th SEPT 2021 starting 11:00 A.M.
- Meeting Point: American Embassy Compound
Send names and ID number of one representative per company for the site visit by 9AM Monday 6th September 2021.