Opening: April 22nd, 2022
Closing: May 5th, 2022
- PR10694086 (PDF 84 KB)
- PR10694086 Instructions (PDF 442 KB)
- NDAA Memo (Microsoft Word, 30 KB)
- Bathroom IPC Codes (PDF 197 KB)
- Bathroom Codes (Microsoft Word, 195 KB)
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted on one email with two separate attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOfirstname.lastname@example.org With a copy to KamireGA@state.gov ; on or before MAY 5TH , 2022, at 09:00AM.
The email attachments should be named as follows:
- 1 PR10694086 – 7903XJZMRSTR FUNDS-X09009 KIDS AND GUEST BATH RENOVATIONS FINANCIAL PROPOSAL.
- 2 PR10694086 – 7903XJZMRSTR FUNDS-X09009 KIDS AND GUEST BATH RENOVATIONS TECHNICAL PROPOSAL.
The U.S. Government intends to award a purchase order to the responsible vendor submitting a technically acceptable quote with the lowest price, based on initial quotations without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so. Prior to contract award, the successful offeror(s) will be required to have a DUNS number and be registered in SAM/COR through the following sites: DUNS – www.dnb.com and SAM/CCR www.sam.gov.