- PR10873529 (PDF 63 KB)
- PR10873529 Quotation Instructions (PDF 317 KB)
- NDAA memo (Microsoft Word, 30 KB)
- SAM Entity Registration (PDF 3 MB)
- Entry Registration Checklist (PDF 246 KB)
The Embassy of the United States of America, Nairobi, invites you to submit a quotation for provision of Wi-Fi connection at LAMS training center BPU Camp Kanyonyo per attached scope of work.
The U.S. Government intends to award a Purchase Order to a responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at a reasonable price. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
Your proposal must be submitted in two separate attachments addressed to: To the Contracting Officer, American Embassy, through NairobiGSOemail@example.com With a copy to otienoBP@state.gov ; on or before July 14TH, 2022 at 09:00AM.
The subject heading should be as follows:
- RFQ NO. PR10873529, PRICE PROPOSAL This entails the price quotation indicating unit and total prices without VAT
- RFQ NO. PR10873529, TECHNICAL PROPOSAL
Please note that Mandatory Site visits have been scheduled as follows: –
- Monday 11thJuly 2022 starting 11:00am.
- Meeting Point:BPU Camp Kanyonyo
Send names and ID number of your representatives for the site visit by 10AM Tuesday 5th July 2022.