Advertisement Summary ACN Office Renovations (PDF 90 KB)
- Opening Date- June 11, 2021.
- Closing Date – July 12, 2021, 4 pm East African time. The complete offer shall be received by the U.S. Embassy Nairobi Kenya, located at the address indicated on the solicitation cover page.
- If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, Nairobi. firstname.lastname@example.org
The government is planning a virtual pre-solicitation conference and site visit on June 22, 2021 at 10:30am East African Time. Details to participate in this conference will be availed to interested offerors. Participants will submit requests for access to the conference by sending an email to email@example.com . This request should be received no later than June 17, 2021 4 p.m.
As indicated during the ACN office Space Renovations Services (19KE5021R0003) pre-solicitation conference held on June 22, 2021, see the following notification;
The solicitation is amended ;
- Under block B1.2.3 F of the pricing table Include, “ ASTM E413-73, ASTM E90 codes for room acoustics. The recommended Sound Transmission Class (SRC) is SRC 33.”
- Amend Section L.5.1. to read “Deliver one original of all submissions to the U.S. Embassy- Nairobi, UN Avenue, Gigiri at the Truck Transfer Area next to CAC 2.”
iii. Edit attachments included under section J of the solicitation document.
- Extend solicitation due date to July 19, 2021 4:00PM.
See attached ;
- ACN Renovations Solicitation 19KE5021R0003 Mod 1 SF30 document.
- ACN Renovations Solicitation 19KE5021R0003 Mod 1 Signed SF30 signed document.
- Attachment 5 ACN Concept Design Nairobi.
- Attachment 6 Specifications and Drawings (PDF 17 MB)
Following the Pre-Proposal Conference held on June 22,2021 at 10:30 am, see attached the following documents;
- Question Answer ACN Pre-Proposal Conference Solicitation 19KE5021R0003 document.
- ACN Pre-Proposal Conference Solicitation 19KE5021R0003 Conference Minutes
The RFQ submission date is Monday, July 19, 2021 4:00 pm East African Time. The complete offer shall be received by the U.S. Embassy Nairobi Kenya, located at the address indicated in the cover page of the solicitation documents.