19KE5022R0001 (PDF 89 KB)
- Opening Date-February 09, 2022.
- Closing Date –March 11, 2022, 10 am East African time. The complete offer shall be received by the U.S. Embassy Nairobi Kenya, located at the address indicated on the solicitation cover page.
- If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, Nairobi.firstname.lastname@example.org
The government is planning a virtual pre-solicitation conference on February 23, 2022 at 11:00am East African Time and site visit thereafter. Details to participate in this conference will be availed to interested offerors. Participants will submit requests for access to the conference by sending an email to email@example.com . This request should be received no later than February 18, 2022 4 p.m.
Following the Pre-Proposal Conference held on February 23, 2022 at 11:00 am, see attached the following documents;
- 3.0 Civil & Structural Drawings (Final) (PDF 4 MB)
- 4.0 Architectural Drawings (Final) (4 MB)
- 5.0 Site Photos (Microsoft Word, 4 MB)
- Questions & Answers (PDF 181 KB)
- Minutes (PDF 149 KB)
- LOCHAB Solicitation modification document (PDF 804 KB)
The RFP submission date is Friday, March 11, 2022 10:00 am East African Time. The complete offer shall be received by the U.S. Embassy Nairobi Kenya, located at the address indicated in the cover page of the solicitation documents.